– What are you trying to find here, she asked. I mean: how did you end up in Bucharest?
– Nothing much, I replied to her first question. (She looked great – in a mysterious way. Better than on the pictures.) Guess I am a bohemian. If I like it here I will stay. (Until I have to go.) To answer your second question: life is all about people. (I have friends here.)
– There’s something you need to know, she said. I’m an escort girl.
(Her out of the blue confession put a smile on my face.)
– Interesting. At least you don’t work in a bank. So basicly you are using Tinder as a marketing tool. How nice.
– Sometimes, yes.
– Fascinating. Almost wondrous. Anyways, I don’t judge. People judge me.
(48 seconds of silence while I looked into her eyes.)
– So, I said, (Much against my own advice. An unwritten rule says that whoever talks first, loses.) The question is whether you are working today or having some time off?
– That depends entirely on you.
(Sweet red smile.)
– Just out of curiosity… (Let’s throw in a buying question.) What are your prices? (Let’s get her going.)
– Starting from 100 euro. Depends on the service.
– Maybe I am poor, I said.
– Maybe you are, she replied.
– Let’s get some food. I am starving.
She paid the bill and I took the change because the service sucked.
– Are you fucking kidding me?
(I lit a cigarette.)
– Let’s go, I said. By the way, there is something you should know : I am some kind of weirdo who’s into art. After dinner we go to my place and get some work done. Don’t worry: I want you with your clothes on. For the pictures that is.